MBPhD 3 year programmes
The main conditions of the grant are -
1. The Host Institution must apply in writing by 30th March for a grant for September of that year.
2. Name and CV (to include email and postal address) of student must be received prior to the funds being paid
3. Acknowledgement to Trustees at commencement of Programme from the student.
4. A short progress report to be submitted by the student at the end of each year (not more than 500 words). Note: further monies will not be released until this has been received.
5. On completion of the programme, a final report to include conclusions from the research.
6. Acknowledgement to Jean Shanks Foundation on any published papers etc.
Grant Value - £21,000 per annum